Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Creamy Delicious Mashed Potatoes

This is a pregnancy craving! So, of course I think it is delicious! However, Freddy and Justin loved them too, so I am sure that you will also! 
It is hard to say how many this will serve since the size of the potatoes determines the quantity. Probably 3-5 people

8 Red Potatoes
1/4 -1/2 cup milk
1/2 package of cream cheese
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
pepper and salt to taste


First you boil 8 red potatoes until they are soft, this took about an hour on my stove.
Once they are soft (you should be able to push a fork into them all the way.)
Mash them up with a fork and add all the seasonings, milk, and cream cheese.
If you want the potatoes creamier use a blender to mix everything up. Otherwise just use a fork and you will have some yummy potato chunks mixed in!

1 comment:

  1. I never though about using cream cheese in my mashed potatoes! Those sound delicious!!

    ReplyDelete