1/3 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
3 1/4 packages (8 oz. packages) cream cheese, softened
1 can 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; press evenly on bottom of 9 inch pie pan.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth.
3. Add vanilla and eggs, mix well. Pour into prepared pie pan.
4. Bake for 1 hour, turn off oven but leave cheesecake in oven with door propped slightly open for an additonal hour.
5. Refrigerate at least 6 hours until firm.